● Develop the means for specifying cyber security threat training and preparation models and programs to drive the realization of the training process
● Develop emulation capabilities enabling the creation of virtual cyber system components, subjecting them to cyber-attacks for training purposes, and enabling trainees to take appropriate response actions and hands-on experience against these cyber-attacks
● Develop multi-layer simulation capabilities enabling the realistic simulation of cyber systems, their usage and security attacks launched on them, through synthetic events at all layers in the implementation stack of these systems and their components reflecting realistic system conditions
● Develop cyber-security training based on serious games and enable trainees to get engaged in cyber-defence, elicit threats and learn about attacks
● Develop key capabilities for the effective delivery of CTTP programs, i.e. the visualization of the operation and state of cyber systems and the emergence and effects of attacks against them; assessing trainee performance in CTTP programs and adapting them depending on it; and assessing the overall effectiveness of a CTTP program and evolving it accordingly
● Align training and simulation with the continuous security assurance of real operational cyber systems, by integrating the developed capabilities into a common platform together with security assurance assessment capabilities
● Demonstrate the use of the THREAT-ARREST framework for effective training against cyber-attacks in the domains of smart energy, healthcare and transport (shipping), using real operational cyber systems within these domains as pilots and, through them, evaluate and validate the framework
● Ensure the uptake, commercialization, and the delivery of innovation of project outcomes by developing an ecosystem around the THREAT-ARREST framework.